What’s the Cost of Renovating a Commercial Kitchen?
Establishing and running a restaurant might sound easy but can cost you a bit hard when it comes to reality. To run a food corner, having the pool of skilled chefs won’t be enough but you need to have an enticing ambiance for the restaurant as well. Right from the swanky crockery items to a classy interior theme, everything is important when you wish to beat your market competition efficiently.
At present, most of the restaurant owners do not opt for restaurant renovation with the perspective of repairing the fixtures required but to make their place look impressive to engage the attention of more and more people. When going to the restaurant or kitchen renovation, here is what you should keep in your mind-
- Ambience – Other than food, it is mandatory to pay attention at the restaurant ambiance as well. It should be engaging enough to lure people at its first look.
- Theme – The expenses may expand if you wish to get a theme-oriented interior where everything needs to be specific.
- Hygiene – Keeping in mind the hygiene and health of chefs and other kitchen staff members installing sanitizers, keeping dustbins is a must.
- Safety – The kitchen ambiance needs to be safe enough for the staff members.
- Convenience – Kitchen designing and layout should be fixed in accordance with the comfort of staff members, this is important to bring efficiency in the work criteria.
Renovating a kitchen acquire a lot of funds because here you need to get the best commercial kitchen equipment along with getting them installed aptly. For all such purposes, sparing money and time is a must.
Here’s a detailed overview which can let you have a better sense of getting your kitchen renovated. This analysis includes an approximate amount of each and every aspect.
- Interior design – At entering into any restaurant the first thing that customers notice is the ambiance or interior of the restaurant. For this, make sure to come up with designs which are never heard or seen before. To make it look the best, you can even go for an interior designer. All such purposes are going to seek you for $25,000 easily including the charges of hiring a designer.
- Plumbing & electric expenses – To fix the seamless water connection, going for plumbing and other electric fixes is a must. For this, you need to spare at least $5,000.
- Commercial kitchen equipment installation – Of course, when it comes to kitchen renovation, availability and installation of kitchen equipment is something mandatory. If you already have all the commercial kitchen equipment with you then installation won’t ask you more than $700. It completely depends on the charges of a mechanic or worker.
The bottom line-
Refurbishing a kitchen or restaurant can be a bit tricky; all you need is to be ready with the right commercial kitchen equipment, a skillful team of workers and necessary raw material. Varying the expenditure limit is completely up to the restaurant owner in every term.